Baltic Roadtrip - film is not dead + video

 I started my journey with the film cameras at the age of 11 or even earlier and was shooting everything around me with my grandad’s 50 year-old camera. Of course, due to its age, it eventually just broke down, but my passion for them never did! Right now I have at least 4 different film cameras, but my favourite one was given to me by my grandma’s boyfriend (yeah, my grandma is that cool) which was also gifted to him in the beginning of the 80s latest.


It’s just so easy and fun to use, it’s always close to me and there's always a huge excitement when you’re about to develop your film! And the pictures turn out as if they were taken back to the 80s/90s which I love the most.


Thus, please have a look at the images I took a few weeks ago, when my friends and I decided to start a roadtrip through the Baltics (we’ve been planning it for 7 years at least and finally the day has come).

Camping on St. John's day in Meteliai, Lihuania
 
 
Found an old tractor (?) in Saaremaa island, Estonia