a day in Prague



The view from Legion Bridge towards the famous Charles bridge


Drinking ciders on the riverside over-viewing Prague at night - we nearly found a place to sit since everyone was doing the same!

This was my fifth time in Czech Republic and the very first one in its capital Prague! Initially I flew there for my favourite band's (TOOL) gig completely alone, but since I was in the city, I met up with my old friend back from London whom I didn't see for over three years. I also managed to meet some fans before the concert as well, making this trip so memorable! This is one of the main reasons why I love travelling - meeting people that you enjoy a few hours together while talking and also reunite with the old friends!

While I was getting from my hostel to the hall I met two 40 year-old Slovakians and we all enjoyed a few beers while sharing the stories. 

- written in 2019 June, don't want to continue as the style fakin changed a bit:D